First up is the 10 minute script. This script takes care of turning the camera snapshot on and off and setting the txt switch file that all the other script check and use.
Here is the 10 minute script which is broken down with what each section does .
Next in the line is the hourly script, this takes care of hourly time lapse videos, highlight shot at certain hours and the main time lapse video
Here is the The hourly script which is broken down with what each section does .
Next in line is by capture script, now this is designed for my Foscam camera and uses Wget to take the image, FFmpeg to overlay the weather txt. It’s comprised of 2 scripts to run, one for the timing and one for the execution of the commands
:: set variables
for /f “tokens=1*delims=:” %%G in (‘findstr /n “^” timing.txt’) do if %%G equ 9 set “DELAY=%%H”
taskkill /f /t /im picgrabname.exe
taskkill /f /t /im wget.exe
Find “0” C:\cumulus\scripts\lapseswitch.txt >nul && goto END
start /min picgrabname.exe
timeout /nobreak /t %DELAY%
- I have a taskkill command in case of network issue were the other script & wget doesn’t finish causing hassles.
- Find “0” with the txt switch which shuts it on/off
- start picgrabname which is a bat converted to exe that has all the commands
- timeout which i use for the delay, uses variable %delay% which is in the timing txt, can be changed
- goto start which is a loop
the next part is the actual capture script
if %hr% leq 9 set hr=0%hr:~1,1%
wget “http://192.168.1.97:88//cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=*****&pwd=*********&” -O snapshot.jpg
ffmpeg -i snapshot.JPG -vf “drawtext=”fontsize=16:fontcolor=white:shadowcolor=black:box=1:email@example.com:fontfile=”c:/windows/fonts/LTYPEB.ttf”:textfile=overlay.txt:x=60:y=700″” -q:v 3 c:/cumulus/scripts/snapshot/capture%name%.jpg -y
- The first 3 lines get the current time and set it as the name eg 112315 11am, 23 minutes & 15 seconds
- wget is my actual command for my camera
- ffmpeg add the weather data from cumulus(as overlay.txt), set the location and saves in with the capture(time from first step)
well that’s it for now, stay tuned for more info and editing as this was a rush put together…
Please feel free to make a donation, all donations will be used to improve this blog/weather site