Well, it’s been a while since I posted, or should i be saying
“Forgive me father, for I have not posted in a while”
I’m happy to say the setup is working very well and doesn’t require much involvement.
But, A few things have changed, so lets do a update :
- The netbook has been replace by a Toshiba Portege laptop running 2.40GHz and 4GB ram
- Running a FTP server on the Toshiba
- Added a 3G Modem with SMS for system issues
- Updated to Windows 10(I still don’t know why I did)
- All pages formatted/edited for a much better look and feel
- Added icon navigation links on every page
- Added metadata on every page
- added sunrise images and time-lapse
- Added powershell scripts for all sorts of tasks
- Redefined all the main scripts to include email and SMS alerts
- Added full site & system backup
- Capture scripts changed for a much better image and time-lapse
- Added a theme changer based on temp and current conditions
So as you can see, I’ve been hard at work in the background, The setup itself doesn’t require anything done by me, it’s fully automatic except uploading to YouTube, which I do daily…
And of course captured some lightning(nothing to write home about) and some nature shots!!
Well, I think that about does it……
STAY TUNED FOR MORE…………………..
AND VISIT THE SITE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Please feel free to make a donation, all donations will be used to improve this blog/weather site