Welcome to the start of many posts, This page will have all the step as links, so not really in blog format…
This all begun a year ago….So lets start………..
- The hardware(weather station) to start with
- The search for software to run the station and web site
- Web site editing….
- Observation pages
- Layout edited to what it looks like today
- Webcam added
- scripts the first
- What to do with thousands of still shots……TIMELAPSE….
- Crazy scripting that did almost everything……
- SEARCH FOR A NEW SETUP
- Advanced scripts and the final setup(for now)
- The scripts explained
- Time to talk about the Foscam IP camera
- Motion detection with Foscam Ip camera
- YouTube usage as an online archive
- Finished product and other links
- Where to go from here – what’s next??
- tweaking the motion detection for nighttime
- current templates/switch file as of 05/08/14
- Motion detection capture re-worked(capture every X seconds) with a hour timer
Please remember, this blog is still a work in progress………………
So don’t diss it……..
Please feel free to make a donation, all donations will be used to improve this blog/weather site